- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. History
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. Punjabi
- M.A. English
- M.A. Music Vocal
- M.A. Music Instrumental
- M.A. Pol.Science
- M.Sc. Computer Science (S/W)
- M.Sc. Home Sc. in Food and Nutrition
- M.Sc. Home Sc. in Human Development
- M.Sc. Home Sc.in Clothing & Textile
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Eligibility For Admission At Post-Graduate Level
- M.A.: Hindi, History, Economics, Punjabi and English:
- Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the concerned subject or 45 % marks in Bachelor of Honours in concerned subject.
- M.A. Music:
- The eligibility for admission to the M.A. Music shall be the same as for admission to the M.A. Courses mentioned above with the condition that student who did not have Music as one of the subjects in B.A. shall not be admitted to the course.
- M.Sc. Computer Science(S/W):
- B.Sc./B.Com/B.A. with computer Science or Computer Application, B.Sc. Hons in Computer Sc., B.Sc. Hons in IT, PG Diploma in Computer Application with at least 50% marks.
- M.Sc. Home Science:
- B.Sc. Home Sc. with at least 50% marks for Food and Nutrition and Human Development and for Clothing and Textile at least 50% marks in B.Sc. Home Sc., B.Sc. in Clothing & Textile and B.Sc. Fashion Designing/Technology.
- M.Sc. Mathematics:
- B.A. /B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks.
- B.Com, BBA, B.A. and B.Sc. with Economics / Mathematics with at least 45% marks.