The library is the most significant and sacred place for the generation of knowledge. It not only inculcates the habit of reading but stimulates a deeper quest for knowledge among students. Our college library is a very rich treasure house of wisdom of great thinkers, philosophers and scientists. It is one of the best libraries in Haryana with a very vast and rich collection of more than 67000 books, 90 periodicals, 40 national and 4 international peer reviewed journals. Besides this, we have 20000 journals and 1,25000 books available online through British Library and n list. The library has a complete database of books & journals which is fully computerized and are easily accessible.
- For maximum utilization of library services, timings of library are from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- It is has open shelf system.
- Internet is open to use for all the students and faculty between 9.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Two broadband internet connections have been provided.
- RFID system for circulation of books has been initiated to modernize the library.
- Wi-Fi system has been installed so that students and staff can access the online books and resources any time.
- Downloading facility for various online lectures is made available to teachers & students.
- We provide free set of books to meritorious and economically weaker students as the need be. In this aspect we are very liberal to provide all the facilities to the economically weaker sections of the students so that their studies should not suffer.